At the Pen Festival 2010

At the Pen Festival 2010
© PEN American Center/Susan Horgan. All rights reserved. Please contact media@pen.org for usage and rights.

December 30, 2007

I have a manuscript I would like you to edit

"I loved your book! P is insane! I have a manuscript about gambling that I would like you to look at. I heard from one of your colleagues that you also edit manuscripts. My book is set in Europe. I am in the Air Force. A writer."

You loved the book? Thanks!

At this time, I pretty much have all of the manuscripts that I can handle and the new semester begins next week at the college. But contact me at the end of January, the beginning of February, and we'll see if we can't set something up. I've never edited a gambling manuscript. It might be fun.

Thanks,

Preston

No comments: