At the Pen Festival 2010

At the Pen Festival 2010
© PEN American Center/Susan Horgan. All rights reserved. Please contact media@pen.org for usage and rights.

August 23, 2008

What Are You Working On?

Q: What are you working on right now?

A: I think I answered this one before. At any rate, I answer it a lot. Here is my latest verison of the answer--I am shopping a book that has lots of serial killers in it--it is sort of a sequel to my first novel "Hoochie Mama"; I am shopping a romance about a cougar; I am completing the middle book of the White Face trilogy; I am pondering the All or Nothing seqel, "Son of a P."

It is 5 a.m. in the morning. I've finished my writing for the day. I'm going to bed now.

Preston

2 comments:

JHS said...

hello this is javed from bangladesh.
this is very good blog.
i have a blog my blog name

http://helpmobilebd.blogspot.com/

please visit & post your comments thank you.

Jay Marvin said...

How can you have so many books going when most of us can't get one started?