At the Pen Festival 2010

At the Pen Festival 2010
© PEN American Center/Susan Horgan. All rights reserved. Please contact media@pen.org for usage and rights.

January 15, 2008

My Friend Juan

"Preston,
There are very few books that I cannot put down once I have picked them up. I devour textbooks (engineering . . . I know, I know . . . I love numbers but in another way, not like P), but novels, or sci-fi etc., well that’s another story.

When I got ANGELS AND DEMONS, I did not sleep for 2 days until I finished it, then came DA VINCI CODE . . . the same thing happened to me with the Dr. Alex Cross novels (James Patterson’s string of books).

But man . . . I did not sleep last night reading your book. You have gotten me hooked on it, I am almost at the end . . . I have come to hate you, but love you at the same time.

Without further ado,
AWESOME STORY DUDE!!!!
Your friend Juan V."

Thanks, Juan. Your email made my day. I am honored to have written something that you would mention in the same breath as Brown's Da Vinci Code and Patterson's Alex Cross books. Here's to hoping that ALL OR NOTHING continues its success and reaches the status of those authors' novels. Pass the book on to a friend. Write a review on Amazon. See you at work tomorrow, dude.

I owe you lunch.

Thanks,

Preston

No comments: